Community Safety Wardens
Red Snapper Managed Services (RSMS) delivers highly trained, highly skilled Community Safety Wardens to assist with local communities.
Our community safety wardens can operate within your council in order to actively engage with the community in a positive manner and provide a professional, smart, high visibility patrolling presence, mainly on foot, in order to deter public nuisance, anti-social behaviour, crime and to encourage good behaviour.
Our Community Safety Wardens can be mobilised within your community in a matter of weeks, we provide our services quickly in order to act as a first response to tackle issues of importance without the lead times often encountered when requesting direct support from local law enforcement.
In addition we offer manageable contract lengths, based on the needs of the client, ensuring that our service is both timely and cost-efficient for the council.
- A professional, smart, high visibility patrolling presence in order to reduce the fear of crime and reassure local people and make them feel safe and proud of where they live;
- Report community safety issues raised by local people, or environmental problems, e.g. incidents, hazards, defects, fly tipping, dog fouling, graffiti, litter and vandalism;
- Develop community spirit by being approachable, responsive and by communicating positive news and dealing with problems quickly and professionally;
- Act as the eyes and ears of the Council by spotting, investigating and reporting incidents, including acting as professional witnesses as required;
- Respond promptly to prevent or defuse problems of public order or safety within communities, calling upon appropriate assistance when necessary.
RSMS will provide a fully transparent service supplying regular management information to the end-user detailing quality and performance management items, including: regular updates to the single point of contact within your organisation.
Learning, Development and Training
Red Snapper Group has a dedicated training and learning division headquartered in central London with offices in Birmingham and Barnsley – Red Snapper Learning (RSL). RSL provides law enforcement focused training services to UK policing and also operates as the dedicated RSMS training division. This provides RSMS with access to resources, course content and other training support well beyond what is required.
All RSMS team members receive a comprehensive induction training programme. Beyond this many team members receive additional ad-hoc training in response to changing business needs, performance challenges and based on customer request.
Team members also receive training in how to conduct themselves when interacting with members of the public. Training in communication skills, conflict resolution skills, legislation knowledge and proportionate judgement skills.
Each Community Safety Warden will receive BTEC Level 3 ASB equivalent Practitioner training course in addition to conflict management and communication skills.
If you would like to speak to one of our consultants about our Managed Service solution please leave your details via our enquiry form below.