Data Protection Act
We understand the critical importance of data security and the requirement to safeguard organisation’s data privacy interests.
The Red Snapper Group has met the criteria specified in the Data Protection Act and our registration with the Information Commissioners Office is Z9838283.
Our staff are thoroughly trained on all aspects of the Data Protection Act. Given the confidentiality of our client engagements and our access to our candidate’s personal information, our internal systems and performance statistics are built to protect the integrity of our data. Our internal systems provide robust equality monitoring and MI reporting systems. We hold the ISO 9001 certificate, which is the internationally recognised standard for an organisation’s internal Quality Management. Our ISO9001 accreditation certificates the security of our systems and processes.
Set out below is a breakdown of how we comply with the Data Protection Act 1998
- Our electronic Data is stored off site in a secure data centre. The data is encrypted and can only be accessed by our internal systems.
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner and receive continual updates and advice on data storage and data security.
- We have appointed a dedicated data controller who has attended an information day to learn about the Data Protection Act. The Data controller is also responsible for training the broader team in data confidentially issues.
- We ensure our application form clearly requests permission to gather data and share data with our clients (work references etc).
- Hard copy is stored in a secure environment and all waste is shredded.
- Our IT systems are encrypted and stored remotely off-site.
Last edited: 14th September 2015Back to top ↑