Health and Safety
Red Snapper Recruitment Ltd is committed to quality management and sees the provision of a safe working environment as a key element of the firm’s goal of achieving quality in every aspect of its operations
It is the policy of the firm to ensure that all reasonable precautions are taken to provide and maintain working conditions that are safe, healthy and comply with all statutory requirements and codes of practice. The policy applies to everyone who enters Red Snapper Recruitment Ltd premises including partners, employees, consultants, contractors, and visitors and co-sourcing Partners. Contractors will be required to abide by the health and safety standards and use of machinery and equipment as set down by the firm.
In particular, we focus on:
- Providing sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable all employees of the firm to avoid hazards and contribute positively to their own safety and health at work.
- Providing and maintaining plant, equipment and systems of work which are safe.
- Providing and maintaining a safe place of work, and safe access to it where such access is under its control.
- Making safe arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances and wherever possible, eliminating the use of substances that are harmful to the environment.
- Ensuring that a proper and effective risk assessment system identifies hazards, assesses the risks and implements measures to remove, reduce or control the risks so far as is reasonably practicable.
- Ensuring that all accidents are investigated together with any incidents with a view to preventing recurrences.
- Ensuring that the firm’s Health and Safety Policy is reviewed regularly or if significant legislative changes occur and ensuring that these changes are communicated to all concerned.
Our Health & Safety Officer has completed several Health and Safety in the work place training courses.
Each of our employees is briefed at that outset of their employment. Health and Safety notices and related information is shown clearly and appropriately about the office. Our Health & Safety Officer updates the staff at a group meeting after the annual review.
Health and safety training is undertaken as part of the induction process. New or changed tasks are risk assessed by our Health & Safety Officer who will provide or arrange specific training to each employee as appropriate. Annual training is provided as part of the review process at which any new practices and procedures are explained.Back to top ↑