Red Snapper Recruitment Ltd is ISO 9001 accredited.
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for the quality management of businesses. It applies to the processes that create and control the products and services an organisation supplies. It prescribes systematic control of activities to ensure that the needs and expectations of customers are met. It is designed and intended to apply to virtually any product or service.
Our quality management system is a real process that has a significant impact on the way our recruitment consultants; recruitment officers and support staff do their business. We employ a quality team who regularly poll job seekers and clients in order to monitor customer satisfaction. Anybody who indicates that they are “less than satisfied” with our service will be contacted by our quality manager (or a consultant if appropriate) within a week, so that we can learn from whatever mistakes we may have made. We will listen, apologise and try to improve our service if necessary.
Our internal policy is outlined below:-
- We work closely with clients to understand precisely what experience and skills their vacancy requires.
- We ensure that all candidates put forward are thoroughly vetted and meet our clients’ every requirement.
- We maintain contact with our clients and contractors after a placement has been made to ensure the satisfaction of all parties and to learn from any delinquent situations.
- All Red Snapper Recruitment Ltd staff are customer focused, because the successful maintenance and growth of our customer base is our future.
- Business processes are documented.
- Our business systems are comprehensive and provide good control of vacancies, job seekers and placements. Statistical information is readily available.