Sustainability, Including Environmental and Social Considerations
We recognise that our business activities have direct and indirect environmental impacts, and endeavor to manage these in a responsible manner. We are committed to a programme of continuous improvement to minimise our impacts on the environment.
Within this policy, we strive to exploit opportunities to maximise efficiency and minimise environmental impact through our working practices, in areas such as energy management, paper usage, waste reduction and recycling, and communications; develop human resources policies which will raise awareness and encourage and enable staff to make an effective contribution to environmental improvement, both in work and within the local community.
Red Snapper Recruitment is ISO 14001 accredited. ISO 14001 is an internationally accepted standard that sets out how you can go about putting in place an effective Environmental Management System (EMS). The standard is designed to address the delicate balance between maintaining profitability and reducing environmental impact; with the commitment of your entire organization, it can enable you to achieve both objectives.
We recognise the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the supply recruitment services. It is the Organisation’s declared policy to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies. It is the Organisation’s objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Organisation’s activities
- Training of employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Organisation