Benefits, Bonuses and Referrals
Once you’ve secured your post and begun working for us on an assignment, it’s important to us and our clients that you are happy in your new position and remain in post for the duration of your contract.
At Red Snapper, we’re experts in negotiating competitive pay for our agency workers and our customer service delivery is the best in the market.
However, we like to go even further and therefore we offer all our agency staff a comprehensive benefits package.
Our Benefits Package
- The RSR Agency Workers benefit package is second-to-none and reflects the importance we place on the satisfaction of our agency workers and their retention with us.
- We offer Free Training, CPD and on-going development courses as standard. This includes both e-learning and classroom based training days. We tailor our training based on your needs, so any CPD delivered will be specific to your role.
- All our agency workers recieved a discounted Police Oracle news subscription, giving you access to the latest law enforcement news from our independent editorial team.
- Free access to online training courses and further CPD via courses.rsl.ltd alongside discounted access to Police Revision.
- We regularly organise social events for teams of agency workers, including drinks and nibbles (Events will be re-organised for when the COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted).
- Advancement of pay when required, including small loans to assist with starting new assignments.
- Relocation support and travel arrangements, on a case-by-case basis.
We also offer bonuses for introducing friends and colleagues, who are not already registered with us to work with Red Snapper:
- Referral resulting in agency assignment – £75 in vouchers of your choice*
- Referral resulting in permanent placement – £100 in vouchers of your choice
We can only pay referral fees to referred individuals who then go on to be placed with one of our clients on a contract or on a permanent basis.
*Please note, that agency assignments must last a minimum of 12 weeks before being entitled to a referral fee.
Last edited: 22nd April 2021Back to top ↑