Red Snapper Learning provides training, qualifications and learning services to officers from agencies and organisations working in the areas of civil and criminal investigation, enforcement and offender management.
We have been engaged by over 1000 organisational clients from a range of public, private and third sector bodies. These include, but are not limited to: police forces, local authorities, various statutory regulatory bodies and central government (Home Office, Department of Health, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Defence & DEFRA).
We are also a fully accredited BTEC Centre (Edexcel/Pearson Centre No 02298) where we deliver a national programme of BTEC qualifications which qualify learners through the process of case building, investigative practice, community safety and restorative justice.
Red Snapper Learning can:
- Complement in-house learning and development resources through the provision of qualified, experienced & vetted trainers
- Deliver from our extensive library of qualifications and training programmes which can be fully adapted to our clients local or operational needs
- Provide fully outsourced solutions that can be scaled up or down as required
Our learning services fall within the following key areas:
- Investigative & Enforcement Skills
- Community Safety & Crime Prevention
- Technical, Tactical & Specialist
- Custody & Rehabilitation
Last edited: 1st October 2015Visit the training and learning site www.redsnapperlearning.co.uk Back to top ↑